Monday 3 November 2014

New Stamp Designs For The Scrapbook Diaries


Hey guys :)

Very excited to be able to share my latest hand drawn stamp sets designed exclusively for The Scrapbook Diaries. I had so much fun designing these and I hope you all love them as much as I do...

Spread Your Wings Stamp Set


And Hardware Clear Stamp Set


Both these sets ( and lots of other yummy goodies) are now available through 

and I also have a limited quantity for Aussie girls available through 
my etsy store here

Georgia
xox




10 comments:

  1. They look fabulous.. love the door locks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing ! Well done, so happy for you !!! Designs are fabulous :) Marta xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the spread your wings set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Georgia! I'm so happy to see these. I think they are perfect for masculine layouts and I have ton of them. Looking forward to using your amazing creations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous indeed. I added to the store today to make them available but we;re having some technical difficulties. Expect to have it fixed tomorrow. Apologies to anyone for the inconvenience. thank you Georgia! They really are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic stamp sets Georgia! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous...Wonderful ! Waaaaaaa !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Georgia, I love your stamps!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete