Monday 12 August 2013

Some just because cards....

 Hey all :)

So the past fortnight I have been making quite a few cards. Simply because I needed to do something creative and do you think I have one photo that I haven't scrapped before...I know right? And I call myself a scrapbooker!! So the alternative was cards, which is also a good way to use up some scraps leaving me feeling less guilty when I stock up on all the yummy new CHA lines coming out.....which I probably don't need :)






These along with a few others have been added to the handmade section of my store for anyone that is interested.

Click here

Have a great week guys 
G xoxox

15 comments:

  1. love them all xoxooxo I have been making a few cards also ... great to scrap something quickly and without having to think about a photo xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow your cards are amazing, mini masterpieces !! and who says we don't NEED the new stuff.. 'cause we do!hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are simply GORGEOUS G..... & yep! i'm sure we all don't need any of the newest CHA products it's a must... LOL! hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are really gorgeous!! Now you deserve to get yourself some new stuff ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow love them both. It is great to do some "just because" projects isn't it ? Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am always in awe when I come here - your projects are amazing!
    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  7. You realise everything you touch is magical? These are amazing......& really? You don't need new stuff....hmmmnnnnn.......!!!!!!
    BTW, that turquoise with the red for Chrissy - I LOOVE that...might have to errr 'emulate' you on them there colours:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous cards, each one a unique piece of work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are all absolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so amazing. Thank you for this card inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness Georgia! is there anything that you cannot create?! these are fabulous cards!! he he who cares if you need the stuff, just pile it on because you're sooo worth it! mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are indeed just lovely - I like the circles with the string motif especially.

    ReplyDelete