Thursday 3 November 2011

Bird Is The Word 'Wish' Challenge

As always I've decided to play along with the girls over at Bird Is The Word. This challenge is to use the word Wish in either your title or your journalling. Really great DT samples for this one, pop on over and check them out!

So this is is my little man on his very first b'day. Although he is looking relatively calm here, it was a totally mad day of children running in all directions, squealing, covered in food, fighting one minute and best buddies the next. I swear it took me 6 months to clean all of the sausage roll and chocolate cake out of my carpet. It was insane but the best fun ever and one of my most fondest memories of Mitchells baby years.






12 comments:

  1. wow wow wow!!! this is amazing.. i think there is nothing that you couldn't scrap! what a stunning layout!! these papers scare me, but you have used them wonderfully!! great take on the challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally FANTASTIC Georgia!!
    That little man hanging from the String looks SO
    COOL!!!
    & all the other Details here are AWESOME.....
    Always a JOY to have you Share your Creations Over @ Bird Is The Word!!!!
    Have a GR8 Weekend..... xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout - Love what you've done with this range - totally awesome and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love those photos, the flowers...and LOVING that 'mayhem' tag... perfect for the story you told about this day! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing birthday layout, love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout Georgia! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird is the Word :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning page with lots of funky fun elements .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! So much to look at here! Fabulous page Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cool!! I love what you have done with this paper range, fantastic!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a fabulous page. You have used that range of paper perfectly and although it is a busy range, the gorgeous photos just pop out. Thanks for joining us at BITW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everytime I see a layout of yours that I think is my favourite, you churn out another one! Love love love this as usual :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun layout!! I love those papers. thanks for playing with us at BITW!!

    ReplyDelete